I hate my landlord | My landlord is a ...| My landlord from hell story

Slow response from the landlord dealing with your needs? Who likes dealing with a landlord who cares about the collecting the rent - but not about you and your needs as a renter? This is a comical look at a landlord who's a jerk, but you don't need to tolerate it nor rent anymore!

With so many great down payment assistance programs available that require only a 640 credit score (if your score is lower - there are ways to raise it!) and obviously provable income, and you could qualify for a no down payment home loan and in some circumstances - even zero closing costs. There are 3 programs that you can qualify for in California.

Stop renting and start owning.  You already pay a mortgage - just make it your mortgage instead! 

I’m Chris Trapani the mortgage pro, I’ve helped thousands of families buy homes over the years. Sit down with me and my team and we’ll help you go through a simple pre-approval process and introduces some amazing Realtors and those Realtors will help you find the home of your dreams. 

Meet with Chris the Mortgage Pro and then go Fire Your Landlord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's an FHA loan Whole FHA loan process explained FHA Mortgage 2018

Will home values drop? Will house prices rise? Real estate bubble?